Знайти

Friday, June 14, 2013

All information about cheating from Nafy Dosi


All information about cheating from Nafy Dosi


Cheat #1



<p><br />Hello dear,<br />I am pleased to contact you<br />
 by this way,My name is,Miss Nafy Dosi, I and my<br />
mother inherited some funds, from my late father, who was murdered in<br />
the recent political crises in my country, I am the only child,The fund<br />
is $5,200,000.00 (5.2MILLION), and is deposited in a bank here,My mother<br />
 is very sick at the hospital now, and she is suffering from cancer of<br />
the blood, Leukaemia that is what the doctor said, her condition is very<br />
 bad,My father before he died, informed the bank that the fund will be<br />
transferred to his foreign partner that is why I have agreed with my<br />
mother to contact you for assistance, to present you as my late father’s<br />
 foreign partner,We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total funds<br />
$5,200,000.00 (5.2MILLION) immediately after the transfer,<br />I will<br />
explain more when I receive your reply,I want to assure you, that this<br />
transaction is 100% safe and legal, and will be very easy to complete,I<br />
wait to hear from you as soon as<br />
 possible,<br />(nafymalusidosi@yahoo.com)<br />Thanks and sincerely,<br />Miss Nafy Dosi<br /><br />Email—- nafymalusidosi@yahoo.com<br /><br />Cellphone —- +22897401054<br /><br 
/>Skype; naffy.dosi<br /></p>


Cheat #2


I got message from RhinoFabLab

Nafy Dosi added a comment to your profile on RhinoFabLab

------------
nafydosi@yahoo.com
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss Nafy Dosi ,i am a single girl never been married,  i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through this my private email i have something very important i want to discuss with you (nafydosi@yahoo.com)i will  send to you more details about myself Including my picture,
Yours Sincerely
Miss Nafy Dosi   nafydosi/yahoo/com
------------

To view the full comment, visit:
http://www.rhinofablab.com/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&attachedTo=1ng7gt3xbpzf4&commentId=4439072%3AComment%3A121997&xgsi=1&xg_source=msg_com_profile

To reply to the comment, visit:
http://www.rhinofablab.com/profile/NafyDosi?xgsi=1#com

--
To disable email notifications for comments on your profile, go to:
http://www.rhinofablab.com/profile/Tolik?xgsi=1&unfollowMyPage=1&xg_source=msg_com_profile

To control which emails you receive on RhinoFabLab, go to:
http://www.rhinofablab.com/?xgo=OX9YEdakhJ5Kn3ue6byW6clQv4vqki7JehA2PqpxC4nN11ppyXR5ow&xg_source=msg_com_profile


Then we mailing a little bit
 -Me: What kind of relationships are you expected after I had seen that:
Here PDF files from pages that I find in web:https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2188a0b7f8&view=att&th=13ed72e3b2f2804f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hh3j6p670&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-m3OwUYWdQBZL-D0wZ4Wws&sadet=1371223900857&sads=DkTXWm04wMyRo-cZP3KBi2gnOZ4

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2188a0b7f8&view=att&th=13ed72e3b2f2804f&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_hh3j6p6u1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-m3OwUYWdQBZL-D0wZ4Wws&sadet=1371223901547&sads=zpl_SxxmiUPJPbsSzsYBzMLWVvQ

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2188a0b7f8&view=att&th=13ed72e3b2f2804f&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_hh3j6p762&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-m3OwUYWdQBZL-D0wZ4Wws&sadet=1371223924032&sads=Hemt_SdaXMmxtKI1t9NvD49RAwY

-Nafy: 
Hello Dear
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, I appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I am Miss Nafy Dosi , 24 years old Ex Medical student, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr Malusi Dosi who was the Executive Director Accounts and Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan was killed along side with my beloved Mummy and my only brother, Please help me out in what I am about to tell you.

I know you must be surprised and sacred with my offer, but please believe in me as a lonely sincere heart with alto of agony, but my condition has forced me to do that, I was deprive from my rightful belonging because of my refugee statue, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever, this is the law of Togo Republic,

i have chosen to contact you after my prayers. Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent,I have a substantial amount of $4.8M(Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) my late father deposited this money in one of the leading banks in this country, and he used my name as the next of kin to the money,I am unable to take the money because of my refugee statue over here in Lome Togo Republic and the condition of deposit is that i must appoint a foreigner as my Partner/Trustee/Investor
I will like you to assist me get back this money, when the transfer is done into your account, you will take out little out of the total money and send to me,this will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to come to your country, I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt

in anyway, the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend Minister of God Reverend  Reverend Sister Linda Clement who is in charge of this refugee camp who is also like a mother to me,his cell phone is +228-97401054, if you want to speak with me call the number and tell the Minister of God that you want to speak with Nafy in female hostel 23, Please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone as I believe that those people that killed my parents may still be after me, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Attached here is my pictures for you, just to show you how i look like when things are moving ok with me during the time i was in my father's house, and shall also need yours too, I am waiting to see your mail to my email,

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Lonely Friend
Nafy Dosi Miss

...and here some pictures from the email.




I didn't contact her for a while, then I got the message:
-Nafy:
My dear,

How are you today? i hope all is well with you,My dear i have been expecting to hear from you since i explained my problem to you. i hope all is well with you,Darling i have much feelings of your love over here and there is nothing i can do again to prevent that,unless i come over there to live with you

When I Remember you, I feel alive, You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could, You bring to me a love I have never known before by accepting to bring me out of this my sorrowful situation,

I could not imagine what my life would be like without you, You have touched my heart in a way no one could ever comprehend, I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life and love with you,

Every day I wake up thanking God for you, You have given me so much hope,You have been my guiding light when I was lost, You are now my comforter and my rock,

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when i remember you’re there, I feel safe, I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel about you, but I can't find the words other than I am hoping to be with you and express my love for you

I want to tell you that the love I have for you will never die, It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time, I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together, I want to sleep next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, I want to wake to your beautiful smile, I want to share in your joys and sorrows, I want to be your everything, because you are going to be everything to me

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart, I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings to us, You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity.
I love you,my  husband to be.

Yours forever,
Nafy Dosi


-Me: nice try my sweet heart.
-Nafy: 
Hi dear,Please help me out i am suffering so much in this place,kindly help me out
-Nafy:
Hello Dear
Thank
you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, I appreciate
that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i
believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I am Miss
Nafy Dosi , 24 years old Ex Medical student, my father of a blessed
memory by name Late Dr Malusi Dosi who was the Executive Director
Accounts and Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in
Sudan was killed along side with my beloved Mummy and my only brother,
Please help me out in what I am about to tell you.

I know you
must be surprised and sacred with my offer, but please believe in me as
a lonely sincere heart with alto of agony, but my condition has forced
me to do that, I was deprive from my rightful belonging because of my
refugee statue, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege
to any thing be it money or whatever, this is the law of Togo Republic,

i
have chosen to contact you after my prayers. Briefly,I will like to
disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country
with the substance that i inherited from my parent,I have a substantial
amount of $4.8M(Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) my
late father deposited this money in one of the leading banks in this
country, and he used my name as the next of kin to the money,I am
unable to take the money because of my refugee statue over here in Lome
Togo Republic and the condition of deposit is that i must appoint a
foreigner as my Partner/Trustee/Investor
I will like you to assist
me get back this money, when the transfer is done into your account,
you will take out little out of the total money and send to me,this
will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to come to your
country, I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt

in
anyway, the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend
Minister of God Reverend Hilary Cole who is in charge of this refugee
camp who is also like a Father to me,his cell phone is +228-93024311,
if you want to speak with me call the number and tell the Minister of
God that you want to speak with Nafy in female hostel 23, Please keep
it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone as I believe that those
people that killed my parents may still be after me, for i am afraid of
loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Attached
here is my pictures for you, just to show you how i look like when
things are moving ok with me during the time i was in my father's
house, and shall also need yours too, I am waiting to see your mail to
my email,

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Lonely Friend
Nafy Dosi Miss

... And the same pictures were attached.

-Me:Why you are looking for somebody in other countries?-Nafy:
My dear,
I am more than happy to read from you today.How are you and all the members of your entire family? i hope all is well with you people.
My dear, why i am contacting you is because the condition my late father placed on the money is that i must appoint a foreigner as my Investor,Trustee and partner or i am 30 years of age before the money will be released to me,
Please help me because i am suffering too much in this camp, i have no cell phone of my own,no computer,no brother,no sister, please save my soul, do not allow me to die now,feeding is a big problem.
I know both of us will benefit from this money, with this money our life will be better,for me i just want to complete my education get married and take care of my family.
please help me.
I await for your quick reply,
Yours forever,
Naffy Dosi


Almost all messages were titled:

"Hi dear,Please save my soul"



-Me:"Nafy", sorry but I don't believe you, too much irony, and this "please save my soul".. what you are talking about? when I read your messages, only thing that I thought it's have people can be so naive of writing such kind of messages.
-Nafy:
My dear,
I realy do not understand you because i explained my present situation to you and i need you to help me out
-Me:What means "save my soul"? and how could you say that you love me, if we even have not saw each other? how can you explain this.

Have you saw a little misprint in end of each message? "Nafy" and "Naffy", maybe there are two smart guys (:
-Nafy:My dear,
Why used the phrase save my soul is because i am suffering too much in this camp, so i want you to help me out of this my present situation.
Your profile captivated my interest and i believe you are what you said, that is the reason why i love you and i mean it that i love you i want to be with you,do remember what the Holy Bible says,it is better for you to believe what you see or hear than waiting to see it first, love starts from one level to the other,i saw your profile i liked it,then you that owns the profile should be more better than the profile.My instinct tells me you are the right man for.please help me out
-Me:
How many people do you mailing about this same theme?
...Then I find a reason to improve my english skills of chatting with her.

-Me:

What can I do for you?
My friends said that you  beautiful and all my family are waiting for your visit in our  home.
When you could come?
-Nafy:
Hi My Love
Thanks for your mail ,i want to let you know that, i appreciate you accepting me to be your friend,  i promise i will never let you down or make you regret knowing me,i promise i will love and honour you through out my life,You are now the hope of my life and i beg you not to depart from me because i have no mother, no father, no uncle or aunt,you are the only person i have now apart from God,so do not abandon me or allow me to suffer more than i have suffered before, i use the computer of the Reverend minister of God who is in charge of our church to write this massage to you and i can only use it when she is less busy,
My dear, this transaction is risk free, please help me out God will bless you,You know my position as a refugee that i am not allowed to go out or to handle any monetary transaction, that is the reason why i have contacted you for you to help me handle this transaction,do also remember that, the condition of the money deposited by my late father is either i am 30 years or married or i appoint a foreigner as my Partner,Investor/Trustee, that is the reason why i have contacted you so that when the money is transferred into your account, you send some for me to get an international passport and other traveling documents which will enable me to relocate out of this camp and complete my studies, Please kindly forward your personal information like your names,your current address,your phone numbers,your date of birth and country of birth and your present occupation which will enable me to write an authorization letter to the bank for them to release my late father,s money into your account,i will also give you the bank contact so that you will contact them via email,i hope to read from you soonest,
May God guide and protect you through Christ Jesus Amen
love from Nafy
Skype; naffy.dosi

Let's start to rock & roll (:

I think that is a some kind of bot, which sends this letter to registered users in web. When user responds to this mail, smart guys in all kind of ways trying to get information about your bank account. Then... I think here is no what to say.

I find her photo on site with title "beautiful african girls"

Here is more photos in stock:
You can download them for free
http://www.freestockphotos.biz/stockphoto/5005#comments


Cheat #3

today 23.07.2013 I got new cheat from Naf(f)y :

"She" still wants to get my bank's information

never, NEVER!!! never give your bank details or street address to strangers.

My dear friend

Greetings of peace and love to you in the name of the Almighty God, I hope you are in good health and i pray that this mail should reach you in peace,

I am writing to express my happiness and sincere gratitude to the Almighty God  for the progress he made in my life, I am no longer in the refugee camp, I am currently living in London, United Kingdom with my new foreign business partner Mr Lyn Gregory  ,he is from South Africa but living and doing business in London,
He provided an account where my late father,s money was transferred into and he is also investing the fund on my behalf, till i complete my education

I decided to write you and also to compensate you because of the great efforts and encouragement you made to help me, although things did not work out for both of us to be together, yet you did your best to assist me,

I instructed my business partner who is also my intending husband to give you an open Bank Draft totaling the sum of  The USD100,000 (One Hundred thousand united states dollars) as a compensation for the kindness you showed me when i was going through my very difficult situation in my life, I know that the money is neither too big nor too small, but it is a token gift from me to you and i hope the money will go a long way to solve your financial problems,

You should contact the Reverend Minister of God who is in charge of the refugee camp Her Holiness Reverend Sister Linda Clement through her email address at (revsisterlindaclement1@yahoo.com)  or through her direct telephone number (00228-97401054) she was like a mother to me when i was in Lome,Togo Republic and she is the person who introduced the South African businessman who assisted me out of that my sorrowful situation,

The USD100,000 (One Hundred thousand united states dollars) was given to her with instruction to send it to you immediately when you contact her,When writing to the Reverend Minister you should inform her that you are a friend of Miss Nafy  Dosi and you were told to contact her for the collection of  The USD100,000 (One Hundred thousand united states dollars) which was given to her to keep for you,

I have now resumed my studies, You can reach me through my email when you receive the money
Do not hesitate to inform me immediately you receive the money from Her Holiness Reverend Sister Linda Clement

Yours sincerely,
Miss Dosi Nafy


And this after some  misunderstanding that we had got last month :

Hello Nafy and Naffy. I have been made some conclusions let's check them out.

:She:  On 5 July 2013 03:29, Nafy Dosi <nafydosi@yahoo.com> wrote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION,FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER


ME: and He will not forget about you.



No comments:

Post a Comment